Friday, May 21, 2010

Knitting

     No I haven't mastered it yet.  I was only shown once by my cousin Michelle but couldn't remember by the time I returned to North Carolina from Illinois.  That was a  few years ago.  But my good friend Abi (the same one who taught me how to quilt) will be teaching me how to knit.  I will have 6 months to get it down before she leaves US soil again, to return to the UK.  I'm really looking forward to grasping another skill.  I will post pics of projects as they are done.
     I really should post some pics of crocheting I've done.  My grandmother taught me that when I was a kid and I re-taught myself about 7 years ago or so.  I've made a few blankets but unfortunately I don't know if I can hunt down the pictures.  I will try to and post them here.  I do have a blanket I made for myself that sits atop our amoire in the bedroom behind some knickknacks and photos and the beginnings of a baby blanket I was to make for a friend over a year ago (poor Robin.)  Well I've gotten far enough off of the subject of knitting. I will end my ramblings here.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment