I have been wanting some sort of wall art in our downstairs bathroom for awhile now without having to dish out a lot of money (or any if possible.) I thought there may have been some canvas stored with other stuff out in the garage but...nope. So my sweet husband cut me out 3 blocks, from wood he already had on hand. Measurements ended up being 15" X 9 &1/2".
I ironed the fabric (no pre-washing for me, thank you.) I cut it out to measure about 5" longer than the block to have enough to wrap around to the back. For the pattern of the sea turtles to go straight up and down, it proved almost too narrow and I was barely able to wrap it around the top. I used a staple gun, pulled the material taught before each staple, making sure to smooth out wrinkles as I went. I wrapped the ends different on each one but found that wrapping as if a gift works best.