Friday, May 21, 2010

Scrapbook Pages/Card Fronts

     I am hooked, as mentioned in the previous post, to making the fronts for cards. I'm trying to make them nice, but basic, so I can use them for whatever the occasion calls for. It all started with this page, which isn't really a layout in the sense that I'm not planning on ever adding a photo. I wanted a look that kind of resembled a quilt of sorts. I chose the "Little Sprout" paper by Michelle Coleman for Fancy Pants Designs. I got it off the site Crop Chocolate, which I love. I added the 'love' and the extra bling at the bottom.  I love the way it looks!



This now sits in a frame on top of my big ol' craft dresser full of my hoarded supplies.

These 3 are all made with the Little Sprout papers plus extra embelishments.

These 2 are made using the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook.

     As these fronts turn into actual cards, I will post the end results.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment