Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brads and Chipboard Stickers

     Ok, I just got in my order from Crop Chocolate and I just love the glazed brads and chipboard stickers/pieces.  They are just so pretty to me and I love getting them.  Actually, I like to hoard them...to have them but not really to use them.  Weird, I know.   But I haven't done much scrapbooking as a whole, until recently, so that may change. 
I hope that one day I will find a new use for them. It seems such a waste to just put them onto paper. They would make lovely jewelry...maybe. I'm not much of a jewelery wearer though. But the matching small ones would make wonderful earrings, don't you think?
Here are some pics of the pretties I've accumulated in the last 6 months or so.  (Go ahead, rolls your eyes!)








To me they are like candy. And I have a sweet-tooth for them. This isn't a post to brag.  I don't like when people brag. This is a show & tell of my love for these beautiful things.  Maybe it'll spark a bit of love in you for them.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment