Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cricut

Saturday 5/29/2010    
     My new friend arrived while I was at work Friday.  I had to pull it out of the box right when I got home.  I'm super excited to get to play with it this weekend!  The SCAL program will have to wait at least another month.  In the meantime, I will make sure to get a lot of use out of the 2 cartridges that came with my machine.


Thursday 6/3/2010
     Here's some scrapbooking I did over the weekend.  I've gotten to use the cricket for some of the shapes in this mini-album.  This kit is Pink Paislee.  It is quite a looker!  I was pretty productive over the holiday weekend.
 

I still have 5 pages to do before the album is complete, but at the rate I'm going, maybe it won't take too long.  I'm not sure whether I'm going to fill with my own pictures or use it as a gift in the future. We shall see.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment