Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

     It's Easter Sunday and I'm missing home right about now.  Wish we were there with family, but we couldn't make it because of Joe's work and PT test.  I've actually been feeling misplaced for awhile now.  It's like we belong nowhere.  Illinois isn't feeling like home anymore and that feels awful!  Just saying it sounds soooo sad to me.  But I did get to talk to some family on the phone today while they were busy preparing Easter Sunday lunch which felt good.  I loved hearing the sounds of all of them in the background.  As I'm typing away, they are doing an Easter Egg Hunt at my grandparents house.  I don't get to see all of the great-grandkids dressed up in their Sunday best. I wish we were closer!!!  Happy Easter!! (Remember the true cause for celebrating Easter!)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment